It's official! We have moved to our new District website, now located at acpsd.net. Please take a moment to visit and explore our new online home for updated information on all items related to Aiken County Public Schools.
As a reminder, our individual school web pages will continue to link back to School Fusion (hosted at this site) until the start of the new school year when all school-related pages will make the transition to our new web platform.
Thank you for your continued interest in and support of Aiken County Public Schools, and welcome to acpsd.net! †
Aiken County Public Schools Elementary Dress Code
- Students are expected to be clean, neat, and dressed appropriately at all times.
- Students are not allowed to have colored hair.
- Leggings are considered hosiery and cannot be worn in place of pants.
- No short shorts/skirts (when hands are down by their sides shorts must be as long as fingertips), short shirts (shirts must cover to the waist on both boys and girls and pants/skirts must be worn on the waist).
- At no time is a child’s underwear to be in view.
- No strapless shirts, tank tops, spaghetti straps, mesh tank tops, flip flop/thong type shoes, shoes with retractable wheels.
- Clothing items that contain offensive or inappropriate pictures, messages or slogans may not be worn as well as headwear, (hats, do-rags, scarves etc.) may not be worn at any time in the building.
- Parents will be called to pick up students or bring a change of clothing for those who are not appropriately dressed.
- Students who are inappropriately dressed will not be allowed to remain in the classroom